Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Visitors for me & Sloane :)

Today was quite the busy day for me and Sloane! First I had an early morning visit from one of my best friends Taryn and her daughter Dolly. They came bearing gifts for me, the baby, and for Sloane! We were able to have a nice little visit which also included Dolly dancing around and shaking her tooshy for us :). They also were able to go see Sloane and as soon as Dolly got out of the car she ran straight for Sloane's grave. Taryn was able to capture some adorable pictures.

 
Marty and I also ordered a Christmas blanket for Sloane and it came in today. My dad was able to pick it up for us and brought it straight over to Sloane to keep her nice and warm this winter :).
 
 

I am also ending this blog with the cutest gift Taryn bought for me. A while back she was shopping and saw this doll in the toy aisle. As she looked closer she noticed that what she thought it said was true. I present to you Sloane as Lollipop Swirl :)

 
I am missing Sloane a lot especially now during the holidays, but just being able to decorate her grave and having all these things to remember her this Christmas I am able to smile a little knowing she is not only SO loved by her daddy and I, but also all those around us. I hope you're having a great 25 days of Christmas up there Sloaney! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment