Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A child of God

That's right! Collins was baptized this weekend on Sunday and we couldn't have asked for a better day. The weather was perfect, all of our close friends and family attended, and we had a perfectly well behaved baby :) Collins did great. Never made a peep during mass (actually slept the whole time) and was an angel during the baptism. For those that attended thank you so much for helping us celebrate such an amazing moment in Collins' life. When we met with Father Dennis he made a comment that I will always remember, he said Collins is now a child of god and already has an angel in heaven, her sister. I was hoping in some way we could remember Sloane on Collins big day and Father Dennis did just that. I know Sloane was looking down on Sunday making sure her sister was being a good girl :)


 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 



 

 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 


My little girl is 3 months! Everyday she amazes Marty and I, with her facial expressions, coos, and just how darn good she is as a baby (I hope I didn't just stick my foot in my mouth). Knowing how bad of a baby I was I figured I would get pay back, however not the case. Collins is just so happy all of the time, eating, sleeping, playing, starring :)


 
 
Look how much she has changed!

We haven't been back to the doctor since her 2 month appointment however we tried weighing her on the scale the other day, and we are pretty sure she is close to 12 pounds! She definitely likes to eat and is getting bigger so I'll be anxious to see how big she is when we go back to the doctor in a couple weeks.

Parties are slowing down finally so we plan on some relaxation as a family. Because in just a few short weeks or so its going to be my favorite time of year...FALL! Reds, Oranges, Pumpkins, Hot coffee, Jeans, Sweaters, Leaves oh my!! I cannot wait especially with a little fashionista on my hands ill be able to get her into a whole bunch of amazing threads including this adorable Boo Dress her Nonna bought her. Boo Dress

Well I am off to attend to Collins who just conveniently woke up. Its SHARK week so I think ill introduce her to one of the best weeks of her life...

2 comments:

  1. Collins looks absolutely precious in all of her baptism photos!! Such an exciting time for you guys! Also love that you are already getting her into Shark Week... shark week may be one of the best weeks in TV history!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collins' baptism dress was gorgeous!

    It is crazy how fast babies change. She just keeps getting cuter :)

    ReplyDelete