Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Our first time away

This past weekend I was in a wedding for my good friend Stacey. And with being in her wedding came being away from Collins for the first time, and for 24 hours at that. First things first. Congratulations to Gabe and Stacey Johnson! It was a beautiful wedding and I was honored to be a bridesmaid and Marty and I were fortunate to be able to help you celebrate such a special day in your lives. We had a blast. It has been a long time since we danced all night, and had a few to many drinks. Lots of laughs! 




Collins did go to the rehearsal dinner with us and was perfect. Saturday morning I woke up early to nurse her and have a good hour to love on her. By the time 7:45am came around I was balling like a Collins baby. I looked at Marty sobbing and said, I feel like someone is dying. Dramatic much? Don't get me wrong Collins was in great hands with her Nonna and Pop pop, however being away from my best friend for the first time was hard. I missed her the entire time, thought about her and showed many "snap chats" from Jenna to everyone at the wedding :) she was for sure extremely missed but Marty and I had an amazing adult night out! (It will however be a while before we have another 24 hour MIA from Collins) Pumping blows all day and I just rather have her with us. 

We have her 4 month appointment coming up Thursday so ill be sure to update plus I participated in something so amazing with other bloggers that I will be sharing soon! Until then...a little Collins for all of you! 





V







1 comment:

  1. Seriously can't get enough pics of your little cutie!! Glad you had fun at the wedding!! You guys def deserved some adult time :-)

    ReplyDelete