Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sugar and spice and everything nice...

That's what little girls are made of. Baby Mitchell #2 is a GIRL! Apparently nobody wants to spend a whole day with me since only 5 of you commented :(. I'm fun I promise haha. So another little girl for our family! Of course it didn't matter to us boy or girl but we are both extremely excited for PINK. I have some of the ultrasound pictures that were taken and also a video. However since I am still new at this I am still trying to figure out how to upload the video for you all! So for now enjoy a few ultrasound pictures including some 3D ones of our little girl :).
 
 
Wasn't too shy showing us her hoo-ha :)


Covering her face, she was kind of shy

Waving to her mommy and daddy
As adorable as we all know she will be, the 3D photos are a bit alien looking right now since it's so early. She still needs time to get cuter :). She does look so much like Sloane though, we compared Sloane's 3D pictures and regular ultrasound pictures and it looks very similar. Sloane wanted us to be able to give all her bows and outfits to her younger sibling and she just knew daddy wouldn't allow them on a baby brother :) so I know she had a little something to do with bringing her baby sister into our lives!
 

1 comment: