Monday, November 26, 2012

Baby Mitchell #2 Is...

Our first doctors appointment after the cerclage was this morning, and things looked pretty good. Dr. Font said that my cervix was shorter than what the ultrasounds had been showing earlier. Not the best news but he said they were still able to do the cerclage successfully and stitch up what was left of my cervix. So bed rest it is. Staying off my feet as much as possible. Baby looked great. Strong heartbeat and measuring right on target if not ahead by a couple days. He however didn't take a look between its legs, but Marty and I were sneaky enough to schedule an appointment at Peek-a-Belly in Lockport a few weeks ago just so we could find out for sure. We went to Peek-a-Belly at 15 weeks to find out with Sloane so being right at 15 weeks again we figured lets go again! The baby was moving like crazy! Trying to flip over, kicking its legs, looking like it was having a ton of fun in there! He/She kept covering its face but once I moved over to my side, he/she put its hands down and started to wave :). We have plenty of pictures that I want to share with you all however you are just going to have to wait. I want to see what everyone thinks this baby could be, boy or girl. So after this post you have a place where you can comment. I want you to guess what you think Baby Mitchell #2 is and also give us a good name :). So if you think it's a boy give us a boy name you would like, if you think it's a girl give us a girl name you like. All of you that guess correctly win a day with me on bed rest!! Yup that's right you get to hang out with me for the day so guess wisely! Ill post a schedule for the winners so I don't get visitors at the same time :). So guess away! I'll leave you with one picture, and I'll also post Sloane at exactly the same gestation so you can see just how much they resemble each other. Good Luck :).



Sloane at 15 weeks

Baby Mitchell #2

5 comments:

  1. I'm guessing a beautiful baby boy!! I like the name Houston!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess girl!! And I love the names Tate and Delilah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl! I like the names Remi and Greer lately :) but I'm sure anything you choose will be so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am guessing its a little Marty....and I really like the name Cash!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A girl and to name it Livy or Jenna

    ReplyDelete