Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Collins 10 month update

 
Age: 10 months
Stats: We wont be going to the doctor until her 1st birthday but I'm just guessing she's around 18 pounds or so
 
 
Clothes: I'm going to use this a way to vent about Carters. Someone tell me why my 10 month old who usually wears 6-12 month clothing barely fits into 18 month pajamas from Carters? Wait let me rephrase that, why is the arms on the 18 month pajamas super tight but the waist band is ginormous. Kids clothes SMH
 
 
Favorite Activities: She has mastered spinning around on the floor in order to get to what she wants. Dancing! The kid loves to dance. If you follow me on instagram user name:(aashley_mitchell) then you have seen her video. Put on some music and she's a dancing machine.
Favorite Words: Still MOM!!!!!!! :)
Least Favorite Activities: When mom tries getting the boogies out! I cannot stand a messy, booger filled nose kid, so at any chance I get I am picking that little nosey and Collins hates me for it.
 
 
Mom's Favorite Moment: Just two nights ago Collins was having a hard time going to bed for the night. So I went up just to rock her which we haven't done since she was teeny tiny. She usually squirms all over the place, except this time she snuggled up to me and fell asleep. I thought to myself, if you want to snuggle all night long ill sleep in this chair. Definitely melted my heart.
 
 
Dad's Favorite Moment: The first time I told Collins to clap and yelled, Yah!! And without hesitation she started clapping her hands. And hasn't stopped :)
Other Milestones: Not sure if this is considered a milestone but Collins got her first Ashes for Ash Wednesday :) She is also clapping non stop, dancing, spinning, talking, screaming, and slowly pulling herself up. I think this little girl is going to walk before she crawls!
 
 
Eat, Sleep, Play. Play. All. Day. That is what Collins' day consists of. Where has my baby gone?! Everyday she does something new and it just makes me realize how fast time goes. Babies don't keep.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. This kiddo-- my goodness! What a beautiful and precious blessing that you have here (you know this!!). I just love how happy she looks in all of her photos! What a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same rant about Carter's! So frustrating and Paisley is always saying "tight tight" when I try to put her arms in. I eventually had to rip them. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete