Thursday, March 13, 2014

Knox Thomas 2 months


Knox was born 2 months ago. It has been a very long 2 months. After the first month we let off a balloon for his 1 month birthday. As we did with Sloane, however I wanted to do something different, something special just for Knox. After a friend sent me an article that hit so close to home, literally taking me back to January 12th I took one of their ideas and made it our own. Scotland Bansley Riles' Story like I said took me back to that moment Knox was born. It was as if Marty or myself had written this sweet letter. You will see at the end that they sang to Scotty with their children. Each month, Marty, Collins, and I will sing to Knox on each one of his monthly birthdays. Something special for the five of us to do together :) 

Happy 2 months Knox Thomas. I hope your big sister Sloane is taking care of you up in heaven. Mommy, Daddy, and Collins miss you more than ever and each night before putting your sister to sleep we read a book (I'll Love you Forever) to you and your sisters. We love you! Xoxo  

4 comments:

  1. they're going to give you the best welcome home party when you see them again. <3
    love them all. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very sweet! I am sure they are all smiling down at you saying how proud & strong you are.. One day in the future they will love getting to see you again as they welcome you home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely the sweetest!! Love how you are forever remembering your angel babies!!

    On a completely happy unrelated note, I have decided to nominate you for the Liebster Award! One of the blogs I follow just nominated me and I want to pass the love along to you. You can check out my post to it here: http://alwaysajerseygirlatheart.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    Love you girl!! Let's try to catch up soon!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog, newest follower! Read many of your posts & think your are one strong mama! Looking forward to following along. XO

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete