Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day Update

Happy Valentines Day! We went to see Dr. Font this morning and although I do not have much to update you all on, what I do have is good news! Not only is the cerclage doing exactly what its supposed to do, my cervix is still long and closed. Baby is looking great as well as the fluid around her. So all around a good appointment! Next up is Dr. Khater on Tuesday where I unfortunately will be taking my 3-hour glucose test. However we will get to see the baby again!

It is a pretty quiet Valentines day around here, I did wake up to an adorable little box from my husband containing a dainty necklace with my two little girl's initials. So the cat will be out of the bag :) kind of. You'll at least know this little girl in my belly's name will start with a C.

He did good :) Courtesy of BijouxbyMeg
 


Sloane is even decked out for the holiday with her wreath from the Mazzonis and her tulips from her Valentine Grayson :)





xoxo
Love,
The Mitchells

No comments:

Post a Comment