Tuesday, February 19, 2013

27 Week Update

I write this post as I am in the middle of my 3 hour glucose test. I got here as soon as I could right at 7:55am, figuring we could get my blood drawn right at 8am! However that wasn't the case. An intern is shadowing the phlebotomist and they wanted to know if I'd be OK with her practicing on me. Ha perfect. I've had enough blood drawn between Sloane and this baby so I'm used to all the pricks and prods.  So far not bad, she did mess up one blood draw but she's got 2 more to practice with :). We had an ultrasound today too! Cervix is measuring well over 3cm and cerclage looks good too. Baby is breech for now which isn't an issue since she has a couple months to move was down. However all that rib pain I've been feeling has been her little head lodged up there! She also seems pretty comfortable for as you'll see in the below picture she has her feet up touching her forehead. Not only is she content she seems to be pretty flexible too :). Next appointment is next Thursday with Dr. Font but first is meeting our 2nd mini goal on Monday!! 28 weeks and welcome to the 3rd trimester!! 






1 comment:

  1. I thought you revealed the name! But the Valentines post confused me. Collins is such a cute name!

    ReplyDelete