Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Angel



Yesterday was Sloane's 8 month birthday. Every month Marty and I have gone out to see her and send out a balloon to our little angel. Unfortunately yesterday Marty had to work a twelve hour day so by the time he arrived home with her balloon it was too dark. But you better believe we will be out there today! One of my best friends Taryn sent me this rainbow picture from yesterday, that she saw from her house right before sunset. I know that was Sloane shining bright on her birthday! I missed her more than ever yesterday. This week has been hard anyway being my 23rd week which is right when things started to happen. It would be impossible for me to not think that way, not to think about the what happened at this time and be very nervous. I know Sloane is keeping an eye on me and her sister and we have one of the best guardian angels on our side. I just cant help but think about this time with Sloane, and what I was doing, and what was happening and if there was something I could have done. I will miss my daughter more and more everyday not having her here with me, but I will also do anything in my power to keep her sister safe. I cannot wait until the new milestone, I cannot wait until my first mini goal is complete! Only 5 more days! This week has been pretty quiet, I am just taking it one day at a time laying in bed. I have had quite a few visitors these past two weeks which has been nice because that always makes the days go faster. Plus some of them bring us food :). Monday marks 24 weeks, our first goal. Then its onto our 28 week mini goal! We have an OB appointment with Dr. Khater on Tuesday so we will be able to not only see how my cervix is holding up but also take a peek at our little girl :).

Happy Birthday Sloane! Mommy and Daddy are coming today to send you your balloon! It looks like you celebrated a little with your friends, missing you more than you'll know Sloaney Baloney :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment