Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Freshly Picked Review


With Collins being right around the corner from walking, it was my mission to find a great shoe that was not only functional but also fashionable. I am sure most of us have had our mother's share their opinion on the "old school" bulky white high top walking shoe that we all wore as kids. The theory was that these type of shoes provided that support that all kids needed in order to walk. However I've come to find that its actually preferred that kids have a soft soled, flexible shoe that allows for more movement.

Through a little bit of research via social media it was then that I found Susan and Freshly Picked Moccasins. Between all the different colors and adorable names for each it was hard to choose just one! (I also failed to mention that even though I waited until Collins was ready to walk these moccs come in itty bitty sizes for your babe as soon as coming home from the hospital :)). From Golden Rod (Yellow) to Glacier (light blue) to Radiant Orchid (deep purple) I want them all! Collins currently has Rose Gold our favorite and Coral both matching to all her summer outfits.



Since Collins isn't walking just yet she is scooting around all over and putting her moccasins on help keep her little tootsie's from getting scraped up. The wear of these moccasins even being scuffed across the floor is amazing.

Freshly Picked Moccs in Coral


As far as sizing goes Collins right now is wearing a size 4 with plenty of room to grow. On their website Freshly Picked they make it super easy to determine what size will be best for your littles along with a fool proof chart :) All I had to do was place Collins' feet on the chart and we had our size!




Freshly Picked Moccasins c/o @freshlypicked



I cannot say enough great things about Susan and Freshly Picked. Susan has built her brand from the ground up right before everyone's eyes. Not only do the moccassins speak for themselves but the company over all was a pleasure working with. If you follow Susan on instagram @freshlypicked they are always adding new colors and have around the clock brand enthusiasts answering any and all questions!

So without further ado Collins' and I have been given the fabulous opportunity to give away one pair of freshly picked moccassins to one of my followers on instagram! Be sure to find me @mitchellncompany and follow me! Rules will be posted shortly! I cannot wait to give one of you a chance to see just what Collins' and I love about these moccs!

2 comments:

  1. Does she have a website?? Or just instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh LOVE LOVE LOVE! pick crue :) hehe
    i am obsessed with your daughter. she is seriously too much for my heart.

    ReplyDelete