Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Collins' 1st Fiesta!

My sweet baby is 1 year old! I could sit here and cry writing about Collins and this past year, however instead ill tell you all about her amazing FIESTA we had! Amazing is an understatement. It couldn't have gone any better, and Collins had a ball! Just about everyone we invited came and I believe know had a good time too :)



My nacho bar went off without a hitch and within the first couple hours was just about gone! (I'll blame the taco truck for being an hour late on that). However we didn't let that spoil the party. I had fresh guacamole, salsa, jalapeños, sour cream, black olives, refried beans, ground beef, nacho cheese, lettuce, and shredded cheese on top of the nacho bar table. Along with a Margarita bar, a variety of Mexican beers, and of course some "Collins' 1st Fiesta" water bottles :).



At the last minute I decided that a bounce castle was necessary for the 30 kids that would be attending the party, and thank god we did because without it, we would have had a bunch of kids bored out of their minds. We also had a piñata for them full of goodies!


To say Collins did the best thing she could ever do when we gave her the smash cake would be an understatement. Without using her hands she literally went face first and continued this for about 15 minutes eating the cake. Give the girl sugar for the first time and she's a pro!

We had an amazing time with all our close family and friends. I want to thank each and every one of you who made the long trip from Florida or just came from down the street. I couldn't ask for better friends or family to be in Collins' life!



 
 



 



 

 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. what an adorable theme and party!! i wish we knew more people with kids around here. i would love to have a bounce house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best party planner. I'll hire you. Shoulda taken home some of that cake. Delish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun theme! I may need to borrow this one year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Looks like Collins loved her little cake :) & the big one is super adorable..

    ReplyDelete