Tuesday, April 15, 2014

What's in Collins Easter Basket?! & Fiesta

Collins' first Easter is in 1 week and if I told you that I started scoping out her basket and items to go inside months ago would you be surprised? Holidays are always fun but now that we have Collins it makes it that much more enjoyable. Does she need a bracelet no but its Easter why not!

I had my eye on this basket since Collins was born so as soon as I was given a coupon I scooped it up! The only difference is I choose a brown basket and her name is in purple :)

www.potterybarnkids.com

Filling up her basket wasn't hard at all. I knew a cute pair of Easter PJ's needed to be in there along with a few Easter books. Some of our favorites are, "Guess how much I love you," "The Tale of Peter Rabbit," and of course "The Velveteen Rabbit." I also included these practical impractical goodies for my little miss. Cannot wait to see her get excited about everything. Or just get excited to take everything out of the basket and then on to something else :)






I love me some Mexican food, and with Collins birthday so close to Cinco de Mayo I put two and two together and even before she was born I said to Marty we have to have her first birthday theme Fiesta! So here we are knee deep in party planning for Collins 1st fiesta!! We are having it as close as May 5th as possible so please pray for warm weather here, actually just pray its not snowing! With the help of etsy, and pinterest I have been planning this fiesta for months. Slowly but surely we have everything in place. Taco Truck is set to come for a few hours, my nacho bar will be in business, and as soon as the Margarita bar is in place it will be party time. And what is a party without a bounce house for the kids! Pictures to come: smash cake, piƱata, and donkey rides for everyone...kidding...maybe?! You'll have to wait and see!

Here are some of my inspirations to hold you over until then!



Fiesta like there's no Manana!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see pics from your baby's first Easter AND first birthday!! Love the things you got for her Easter basket!!

    ReplyDelete