Wednesday, July 24, 2013

All 2 months of Collins



Collins will be 3 months next week, so to be blogging about all 2 months of her is embarrassing. I am late extremely late! I need to put Collins down and get some stuff done! Wait who am I kidding, I'm sorry I rather hold Collins than clean, cook, and blog :) Marty might disagree after having takeout for the past week! Kidding, kind of.




Collins had her 2 month check up and did amazing! She is in the 20% in weight and 29% in height. Weighing 10lbs 3oz and 22 1/2 inches. So she's just a petite little girl :) for now! She is playing with toys, is more alert and unfortunately loves TV! I say unfortunately because that is the last thing I want my child to do, watch hours of TV rather than go outside and play. I guess a few minutes here and there isn't bad, plus she's not even 3 months right!? She LOVES the pool and being outside. She could stay out all day. As far as her reflux goes it has gotten much better. She has her days where its puke city, but overall I think the probiotics are helping. We also have started taking her to a Chiropractor to see if that may help with the reflux. She went on her first visit yesterday and let me tell you the rest of the day, Collins was exhausted from all that massaging! She slept most of the day! We will see if it helps any, her next visit is Wednesday!

 

 




Collins had her first holiday too, 4th of July. She partied all day for two BBQs however when it was time for the fireworks that Daddy and Pop Pop lit off she went into sensory overload and had to go inside.


This past month has been very busy, lots of graduations, weddings (for mommy and daddy to go to) and birthdays. And they are not ending. August is full of parties! Including Collins' baptism. The Mitchells are coming to town and will finally meet their niece!

My parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary back on May 22nd. Because it is on Sloane's birthday and we had just had Collins we finally were able to officially celebrate this past weekend with a surprise party! Uncle Zeke and Aunt Coty came into town too and Collins got to meet her Auntie.

I am dead serious when I tell you we are busy with parties. Literally every weekend we have had something since the end of June. Collins next visit isn't until the end of August for her 4 month check up however on Monday she turns 3 months! Where did my baby go :( it is going awfully fast and I am not happy about it. However I love watching her grow at the same time and watching her learn new things and getting more of that sweet little personality she had from the start. Promise I will be back sooner than later. In the meantime as always picture overload of Miss C!



My happy baby :)

Best Friends


4 generations

Not impressed with Mommy


Playing in her mamaRoo www.4moms.com









1 comment:

  1. we have the mamaroo too! i hope little man enjoys it as much as i do ;) LOL! she is beautiful. and i just die over her blue gingham dress!

    ReplyDelete