Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baby Shower

Sunday was AMAZING! Marty and I couldn't have asked for anything more. My mom and Jessica did one heck of a job putting this all together, and although it was a bit cramped :) it turned out perfect. Our family and friends have spoiled this little girl, and when she finally arrives we will be able to use everything instead of just staring at it! That's all I have done since Sunday, just sit and stare at all the gifts :) I just want to thank everyone who came and shared this special day with us, it was the perfect day and it wouldn't have been without each and everyone there. We took a ton of pictures to remember the day so I'll photo bomb a few lot on here. Now we just wait for her to arrive, we hit 30 weeks on Monday! Another mini goal has come and gone. The end or should I say beginning is so near. 6 weeks left of bed rest, and 10 weeks until her due date! We cannot wait, and Sunday just made it all that more real :)

 
 


 

 



 





 
 
 


 


 
 
 
 

1 comment: