Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Collins photo bomb

Well Hello! We are still here!! Life is crazy! I know a lot have been asking for a Collins update. Well just know she still looks nothing like me but if you can imagine a bossy, full of attitude almost 2 year old going on 16 then she acts just like me :)

Collins will be turning 2 in just one month! Ahhhhh where has my baby gone :( Hair is longer, attitude is fierce and she's still a little peanut. Loves Micky Mouse, and Mimmi (Minnie), Daisy, and Donald. Obsessed with Sophia the first, and Doc McStuffins. My little TV ass :) It has been quite the winter indoors so its been my savior on a lot of days. We are finally seeing a bit of sunshine these days and its PARK! PARK! PARK! 

So with out further ado my big girl.... Who let me also tell you is in a big girl bed and LOVING it!




On my Mom's rocking horse that she rode, as well as myself when I was a kid :)


Ash Wednesday together








No comments:

Post a Comment