Friday, May 31, 2013

Collins: 1 month old

Motherhood has been amazing, everything I expected and more! With that being said I apologize for slacking on blogging however I am soaking up every minute I have with Collins. 

I cannot believe Collins is already a month old. Ugh time, please stop! She is an amazing, adorable little girl who loves to be held, riding in mommy's car, and napping in mommy and daddy's bed :) She is a great eater too. And what goes hand in hand with being a great eater, being a great pooper! Collins weighed 7lbs 7oz this past week, already a pound more than at birth. 

If you all are looking to get a daily fix of my sweet Collins I do post a lot of pictures on instagram, you can follow me at aashley_mitchell and get your daily dose :) 

In one month Collins has stolen our hearts. She has daddy's looks and mommy's dramatics so watch out :) 





1 comment: